On Friday, the American Mortgage Diversity Council (AMDC) will present a webinar titled “The State of Housing in Black America.” Beginning at 2 p.m. ET, the webinar will offer insight on the current state of housing for African Americans.
This year will represent 400 years of African American history in the United States of America. To commemorate this milestone, the 115th Congress passed House Resolution 1242, directing that the nation celebrating African American history all year.
Through these webinars, the AMDC reiterates its goal to promote diversity and inclusion throughout the mortgage industry and provides a platform for the collaboration of mortgage industry leaders for the advancement of diversity and inclusion dialogue. The upcoming webinar will also focus on how much progress is yet to be made in achieving equal housing opportunity for all.
Here's what else is happening in The Week Ahead.
- Q4 Results, Tuesday, 8 a.m. EST
- MBA Mortgage Applications, Wednesday, 7:00 AM EST
- NAHB/Wells Fargo Housing Market Index, Wednesday, 10:00 AM EST
- Legal League 100 Webinar - Wednesday, 2 p.m. CST
- Census Bureau Housing Starts, Thursday, 8:30 AM EST
- Fed Balance Sheet, Thursday, 4:30 PM EST
- Freddie Mac, Primary Mortgage Market rates, 10 a.m. EST