Beginning March 8, 2021, and accessible through March 26, 2021, the ICE Mortgage Technology Experience 2021 will bring together mortgage professionals to view video keynotes, join in live discussions, learn from session webinars, hear product announcements and more, all from one location and completely on-demand.
“Over 5,000 mortgage industry professionals have registered for the ninth annual ICE Mortgage Technology Experience conference,” said Jonas Moe, Senior Vice President of Marketing at ICE Mortgage Technology. “Experience celebrates the success of our customers, connects thought leaders for networking and best practices, and showcases how innovation can change the face of mortgage automation.”
The lineup of speakers sharing their stories include:
- Malcolm Gladwell, five-time New York Times bestselling author
- Leslie Odom Jr., Tony and Grammy Award-winning performer
- Sarah Thomas, trailblazing NFL official
- Jake Wood, Co-Founder and CEO of Team Rubicon
- Jim Abbott, Former MLB Pitcher
- Shant Banosian, Loan Originator
- And many more
ICE Mortgage Technology has also created exclusive spaces for attendees to connect with industry colleagues and discuss trends or technical questions. Experience 2021 will also feature 50-plus booths in the virtual exhibit hall.
Click here for more information on Experience 2021.
Here's what else is happening in The Week Ahead:
- MBA Forbearance and Call Volume Survey (Monday)
- FHFA Home Price Index (Tuesday)
- MBA Weekly Applications Survey (Wednesday)
- Realtor.com Weekly Housing Market Recap (Wednesday)
- U.S. Census Bureau New Residential Sales report (Wednesday)
- House Financial Services Committee Virtual Hearing: “By the Numbers: How Diversity Data Can Measure Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion” (Thursday)
- Realtor.com’s Housing Market Recovery Index (Thursday)
- Realtor.com’s Weekly Housing Trends View (Thursday)
- Freddie Mac Primary Mortgage Market Survey (Thursday)
- NAR Pending Home Sales report (Thursday)
- Black Knight weekly forbearance data (Friday)