On Tuesday, S&P Dow Jones Indices will release the January data of the S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller Home Price Indices at 9 a.m. EST. The S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller Home Price Indices measure U.S. residential real estate prices, tracking changes in the value of residential real estate nationally and across 20 metropolitan regions.
According to the December Home Price Indices data released in February, the National Index posted a month-over-month gain of 0.2 percent in December. The 10-City and 20-City Composites both reported increases of 0.2 percent. After seasonal adjustment, the
National Index recorded a 0.7 percent month-over-month increase in December, while the 10-City and 20-City Composites both posted 0.6 percent month-over-month increases. Twelve of the 20 cities measured by the index reported increases in December before seasonal adjustment, while all 20 cities reported increases after seasonal adjustment.
Here’s what else is happening in the Week Ahead:
- First American Real Home Price Index, Monday, 9 a.m. EST
- MBA Mortgage Apps data, Wednesday, 7 a.m. EST
- NAR Pending Home Sales Index, Wednesday, 10 a.m. EST
- University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Survey, Thursday, 10 a.m. EST
- Fed Balance Sheet, Thursday, 1 p.m. EST
- Freddie Mac Primary Mortgage Market Survey, Thursday, 9 a.m. EST