On Tuesday, Realtor.com will release it's latest Housing Inventory Report, covering the month of July.
Last month's report found that national housing inventory declined by 27.4% year-over-year, with inventory in large markets decreasing by 26.5%. Inventory of newly listed properties saw a 19.3% year-over-year decline; 16.2% in larger markets.
The report also revealed that the markets with the largest declines in new listings included:
- Cincinnati, Ohio-Kentucky-Indiana (-33.3%)
- Charlotte-Concord-Gastonia, North Carolina-South Carolina (-32.2%)
- Louisville/Jefferson County, Kentucky-Indiana (-31.1%)
- Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario, California (-28.3%)
- Kansas City, Missouri-Kansas (-28.2%)
Here's what else to expect in The Week Ahead:
- U.S. Census Bureau Construction Spending Report—Monday, 8/3
- Realtor.com Housing Inventory Report—Tuesday, 8/4
- DS News webinar series—CWCOT Update: What Servicers Need to Know—Tuesday, 8/4
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York Household Debt and Credit Report Q2 2020—Thursday, 8/6
- St. Louis Fed Financial Stress Index—Thursday, 8/6
- Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims Report—Thursday, 8/6