Work in a dynamic environment? Surrounded by engaging leaders? Submission are now open for MReport’s second annual Top 25 Companies to Work For list.
The final list will be announced in the November issue of MReport. Submission are now open and can the survey can be completed by clicking here.
The deadline to submit nominations is 5 p.m. CDT on Tuesday, October 8.
Nominations are submitted by employees or peers for one of five categories: Lenders/Servicers, Law Firms, Minority/Women-Owned or Operated, Service Providers, and Tech Providers.
The issue will highlight the companies, share what makes them standout, and showcase the benefits and perks they offer their employees.
The following companies were named as MReport’s Top 25 Companies to Work For in the inaugural list in 2018:
- Citizens Bank
- Mr. Cooper
- RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing Corporation
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation
- KML Law Group, P.C.
- Manley Deas Kochalski LLC
- Potestivo & Associates, PC
- McCarthy & Holthus, LLP
- Stern & Eisenburg
Minority or Women-Owned or Operated
- Five Brothers Mortgage Company Services and Securing, Inc.
- LBA Ware
- Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC
- Mortgage Contracting Services
- MortgageFlex Systems
- National MI
- Black Knight Inc.
- DataTree by First American
- Factom, Inc.
- Pavaso, Inc.
- Sagent Lending Technologies
Don't miss your chance to put your company in the spotlight—submit your nomation today, before it's too late!