On Tuesday, the latest installment of the S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller Home Price Index will delve into residential real estate values and explore and how the housing market is doing in the final days of 2018. The Home Price Index will post its latest data at 9 a.m. EST on Tuesday, November 27.
The S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller Home Price Indices measure U.S. residential real estate prices, tracking changes in the value of residential real estate both nationally as well as in 20 metropolitan regions. The previous edition, covering data for July 2018, showed home prices rising 5.8 percent nationally over August 2017. The index's 10-City Composite rose 5.1 percent year-over-year, down from 5.5 percent in July 2018.
Here’s what else is happening in The Week Ahead.
- FHFA Home Price Index, Tuesday, 9 a.m. EST
- MBA Mortgage Apps, Wednesday, 7 a.m. EST
- Census Bureau New Home Sales, Wednesday, 10 a.m. EST
- Legal League 100 Webinar—“Developments in Vacant and Abandoned Property Law”—Wednesday, 2 p.m. CST
- Pending Home Sales Index, Thursday, 10 a.m. EST