Ellie Mae , a California-headquartered cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry has announced the 2019 Ellie mae Hall of Fame award winners and finalists. These awards honor mortgage lenders who have distinguished themselves with their innovative use of Ellie Mae technology.
Winners will be honored at Ellie Mae Experience 2019 User Conference, March 10-13, 2019 at Moscone West in San Francisco, California. “Congratulations to our 2019 Ellie Mae Hall of Fame award winners and finalists,” said Jonathan Corr, President and CEO of Ellie Mae. “We are honored to induct these great companies into the Ellie Mae Hall of Fame where they join prior winners who have helped shape the mortgage market. Our winners are delivering on the promise of a true digital mortgage through their use of innovative technologies and a platform approach to lending. We look forward to honoring them at our Experience User Conference.”
The winners and finalists were announced in five categories:
- Business Growth Excellence – recognizing companies that have achieved demonstrable growth through the use of Encompass and innovative sales and marketing processes.
- Winner: UBS Bank USA
- Finalists: Idaho Central Credit Union, Right By You Mortgage by Fidelity Bank
- Excellence in Compliance Automation – recognizing companies who have truly excelled in leveraging business rules, alerts and Encompass Compliance Service to fully integrate compliance into their origination process.
- Winner: Academy Mortgage Corporation
- Finalist: TruHome Solutions, LLC
- Outstanding Improvement in Efficiency and ROI – recognizing companies who have shown outstanding improvement in efficiency and Return on Investment through the expanded use of Encompass services, custom fields and business rules.
- Winners: Elevations Credit Union, J.G. Wentworth Home Lending, LLC
- Correspondent Lender Winner: AmeriHome Mortgage Company, LLC
- Finalists: Norcom Mortgage, Primary Residential Mortgage Inc., TD Bank, N.A.
- Digital Mortgage Excellence – recognizing companies who have excelled in the marketplace by using Ellie Mae solutions to create a true digital mortgage experience that automates the end-to-end loan origination process and provides an outstanding customer experience.
- Winner: George Mason Mortgage, LLC
- Finalists: Paramount Residential Mortgage Group, Inc., Waterstone Mortgage Corporation, Homeowners Financial Group
- Lender’s Choice for Best Service Provider – recognizing partners from the Ellie Mae Network whose contributions are critical to our clients’ success and to the mortgage industry.
- Winner: First American Mortgage Solutions, LLC
- Finalist: Arch MI (Arch Mortgage Insurance Company)