Denver, Colorado-based provider of solutions, insight, and technology to financial services companies, LenderLive, has rebranded itself as Covius Holdings. LenderLive Holdings is the parent company of LenderLive Services,
LenderLive Network, and Require Holdings. The company said that there would be no change to LenderLive Network, LLC, the private-label fulfillment subsidiary that Covius is selling to Computershare.
“For twenty years, the LenderLive brand has been synonymous with outsourced private-label mortgage fulfillment,” said Rob Clements, Chairman, and CEO of Covius. “With the pending sale of our Network Division, we chose a new brand–Covius–that reflects our new strategic direction. In the past year, John Surface and I have refocused the company’s strategy on the services, information solutions, and technology that leading financial companies depend on to thrive in a highly competitive, highly regulated environment. Covius has been the name of our established SaaS development platform. It speaks to what we have built to date and points to the future state that we are working toward.”
Giving examples of Covius' solutions for the industry, John Surface, President, and CEO, of Covius said that the company provided:
- A SaaS platform used by the Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago for its Mortgage Partnership Finance Program that significantly accelerates business processes while improving customer experience. The Covius solution lowered the average turnaround time by 30 percent while improving the accuracy rate in the process.
- Industry-leading regulatory monitoring and advisory programs in mortgage, automobile finance and consumer lending that can help lending institutions ensure compliance and be combined with document fulfillment services to deliver compliant, cost-effective, borrower communications.
- An end-to-end default management solution that's proven to reduce defects in loss mitigation by over 40 percent.
- MortgageRamp, a SaaS application for loan boarding, pipeline management, vendor due diligence, buyer-seller communication, analytics, and reporting.
- Automated lien release tracking services relied upon by lenders, title companies, settlement service providers and attorneys nationwide.