2020 has been an unprecedented year for the economy and every industry, including the housing market. Despite the many challenges COVID-19 has presented, the housing market has made a shocking recovery overall. With 2021 just around the corner, the question of what lies ahead for the economy and the housing market is on the minds of every professional in the industry.
Todd Teta, Chief Product and Technology Officer at ATTOM Data Solutions will join Ali Wolf, Chief Economist with Zonda, to discuss the labor market, GDP, and housing market trends to expect in 2021.
In an October webinar, Todd Teta provided a look into what mortgage rates will look like in the future. MReport reported the highlights  of the webinar, which also included insight from Eric Fox, VP of Statistical Modeling, Analysis, and Research Development at Veros.
Next Thursday’s webinar will cover broader topics that will impact the economy and the housing market next year. Topics that will be discussed during the webinar include:
- Shadow Inventory
- Wallet share going into 2021 and the impact it will have on the housing market
- Construction Costs
- Are builders gaining more market share?
- Home Prices & Supply
The webinar is free and will run from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PT. Registration is available on ATTOM’s website here.  Below are more events coming up in The Week Ahead:
- UnidosUS Training: Implementing Homebuyer Education,  HUD (Monday - Thursday)
- Webinar: Preventing Housing Instability During COVID-19,  National Low Income Housing Coalition (Wednesday)
- Housing Starts Report and Building Permits Survey, U.S. Census (Thursday)
- Recession Indicators Series, The National Bureau of Economic Research (Tuesday)