This week, Stewart Lender Services announced the creation of a Due Diligence Solution Suite, created though the integration of several services. This included enhancements to their Due Diligence System (DDS). In their press release, Stewart explained that DDS is a proprietary workflow platform that supports real estate secured transactions for new originations and loan reviews. Components of DDS included regulatory compliance assessment, valuation review and reconciliation, servicing assessment, portfolio oversight, and cash-flow reconciliation.
“We are committed to the growth of our mortgage services offering that assists our clients in their objectives to optimize loan-quality and to support regulatory compliance,” said Jason Nadeau, CEO of Stewart Lender Services. “Through a single solution with Stewart, our clients have access to a trusted partner with strong expertise, industry leading technology and a robust suite of services.”
Stewart announced that in addition to technology enhancements to their due diligence suite they have also enhanced it through operational expansion and recent acquisitions. According to Stewart, the solutions enhancements include:
- Rating agency grading solutions to support the due diligence process and collaborate electronically with your sellers, due diligence vendors and rating agencies.
- Comprehensive credit underwriting solutions supporting origination, loan sales or delinquent loan reviews.
- Title search and valuation solutions tailored for the due diligence and whole loan purchase market to assist you with your risk management or asset purchase decisions
- Regulatory review services within Stewart’s solution provide for detailed and extensive reviews for regulatory compliance.
- Non-performing loan review solutions to support investors in their decision making surrounding delinquent or impaired assets.
- Quality control reviews supporting pre-funding and post-funding reviews of FHA, GSE, and customized review solutions to ensure the quality of each loan meets the program and regulatory guidelines.