This Stern & Eisenberg New York-focused webinar will provide an in-depth discussion of the following issues important to mortgage servicers operating in New York State:
- New York's RPAPL 1304 pre-foreclosure requirement
- Recommended best practices for establishing compliance with the statute
- The Business Records exception to the Hearsay Rule
- Tips to ensure affidavits fall squarely within the Business Records exception to the Hearsay Rule
- Review of recent case law regarding compliance with RPAPL 1304
- How to avoid common pitfalls in foreclosure pleadings saving you time and money
Join Margaret Cascino, Esq., New York Managing Attorney, and Jackie McNally, Esq., Chief Compliance Officer, for this in-depth state spotlight for New York. A recording of the webinar and the presentation materials will be made available to registrants after the live presentation.
To register for the webinar, click here.