Mortgage software solutions provider CalyxSoftware has announced that the speaker lineup for its ASCEND16 mortgage industry symposium and user conference will include representatives from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and the Mortgage Bankers Association.
ASCEND16 will take place at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans on October 5 through 8.
Topics the speakers will address at ASCEND16 will include changes in TRID and HMDA rules, the new 1003 forms, and strategies to prevent buybacks, improve compliance and promote business growth. The conference will feature more than 20 specialized breakout sessions for Point, PointCentral, PathSoftware, and LoanScoreCard customers and prospects.
ASCEND16 will include an in-depth training track on such topics as developing business rules for TRID compliance, operating in a paperless environment, mastering fees worksheets and closing cost scenario templates, advancing your business with Point marketing, and closing disclosure essentials.
“Over the past few years, brokers and lenders have been overwhelmed trying to comply with the onslaught of new regulations. With more changes to HMDA, TRID and the URLA announced this year alone, it looks like compliance will continue to be a priority,” said Dennis Boggs, executive vice president, CalyxSoftware. “The sessions at ASCEND16 are designed to help our customers and prospects better understand and implement these changes effectively and efficiently so they can focus on innovating and building their businesses instead.”
Scheduled speakers at ASCEND16 include:
- Courtney Jean, Attorney-Adviser, Office of Regulations at CFPB, and Jaclyn Maier, Attorney-Adviser, Office of Regulations at CFPB
- Susan Roma, Director Industry Partner Solutions at Fannie Mae, and David Fulford, Director of Technology Integration at Freddie Mac
- Rick Hill, Vice President of Industry Technology, MBA
- Frank Nothaft, Senior Vice President and Chief Economist, CoreLogic
- Douglas Foster, Director of Regulatory Affairs, Polunsky Beitel Green LLP
- Thomas Morgan, Mortgage Banking Consulting, MortgageManuals.com
Click here to view the complete agenda for ASCEND16.