Next week, the MReport webinar series examines some of the key takeaways from this year's ups and downs. On Tuesday, December 1, from 1:00-2:00 p.m. CT, the MReport Webinar Series brings you a complimentary new presentation: “Leveraging Tech, Tools & People: Finding Balance in Capacity Management,” brought to you by Altisource. You can click here to register for this complimentary event.
The lineup of speakers includes:
- Brian Simon, President of Trelix, CastleLine, and Lenders One (moderator)
- Matt Clarke, CFO and COO, Churchill Mortgage
- Michael Fontaine, COO and CFO, Plaza Home Mortgage
Brian Simon told MReport, “Given the incredible volumes and continued rallying market, now more than ever, it is important for lenders to be thinking about how to grow their business, take advantage of opportunities, and make as many of their fixed costs as variable as possible.”
Simon will guide a discussion through topics including workforce capacity management strategies; how they have utilized outsourcing during this year's challenges; what worked and what didn't in outsourcing; efficiency gains through the use of technology; competing for talent; and other topics pertaining to people and operations.
Here's what else is happening in The Week Ahead:
- Pending Home Sales for October 2020, National Association of Realtors (Monday)
- Hybrid hearing on “Oversight of the Treasury Department’s and Federal Reserve’s Pandemic Response," The House Committee on Financial Services (Wednesday)
- NeighborWorks Training: Government Loan Basics for Housing Counselors, NeighborWorks (Thursday from 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. EST