Today the MReport announced its 2015 “Power Players” and “Leading Ladies” honorees as part of its August 2015 Special Issue “Women in Housing.” This issue highlights the accomplishments and achievements of the women working within in the housing and mortgage industries and is also dedicated to the issues women face in trying to obtain the dream of homeownership and a mortgage loan.
The 2015 “Power Players” are mortgage and housing veterans with roles in both the government and private sector. In addition to powerful female leaders, 40 additional women were selected for MReport’s 2015 “Leading Ladies” list. The women selected for this honor were nominated by their peers in the industry, who cited all the qualities that make them strong leaders—such as their intelligence, drive, and pursuit of innovation.
MReport’s Women in Housing honorees will also be acknowledged at the Women in Homeownership Leadership Forum at the Five Star Conference on Friday, September 18, 2015 at 1:15 PM to 2:15 PM, where the keynote speaker will be the Honorable Sheila Bair (FDIC Chairperson 2006-2011). Bair was the 19th Chairperson of the U.S. Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) from 2006-2011 and has an extensive background in banking and finance in a career that has taken her from Capitol Hill, to academia, to the highest levels of government. Additional speakers include “Power Players” Mary Frances Burleson, Kathryn Madison, and Kathleen Malone.
“The female leaders working in the housing and mortgage industry are indispensible,” said Five Star President and CEO Ed Delgado. “Through the recognition of the MReport and the Women in Housing Leadership Forum, a spotlight will be put on the innovators shaping our industry.”
2015 “Power Players”
- Christina Boyle, SVP and Head of Single-Family Sales and Relationship Management, Freddie Mac
- Mary Frances Burleson, President and CEO of Ebby Halliday Real Estate, Inc.
- Kathryn Madison, CEO, HSBC Finance Corp.
- Laurie Maggiano, Program Manager for Servicing and Secondary Markets, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Kathleen Malone, SVP of Business Architecture for Customer Excellence, Wells Fargo Home Lending
- Congresswoman Maxine Waters (D-California)
2015 “Leading Ladies”
- Jill Kravig Burns, EVP, Mountain West Financial, Inc.
- Aviva Bush, SVP, Closing and Title, Green River Capital
- Donna Clayton, SVP, Chief Compliance Officer, LenderLive Network, Inc.
- Jody Collup, VP of Marketing, Global DMS
- Jennie Craig, VP of Marketing Programs & Media Relations, Stewart Title
- Sandy Dunst, VP of Claims Operations, MGIC
- Melanie A. Feliciano, Chief Legal Officer, DocMagic, Inc.
- Michelle Garcia Gilbert, Managing Partner, Gilbert Garcia Group, P.A.
- Barbara Goose, Global Chief Marketing Officer, Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A.
- J.K. Huey, SVP, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Erika Lance, CIO, Nationwide Title Clearing
- Erin Lantz, VP of Mortgages, Zillow Inc.
- Rayman Mathoda, President, Genesis Capital and Hudson & Marshall
- Claudia J. Merkle, EVP, Chief of Insurance Operations, National MI
- Dawn Enoch Moore, CEO, Allegiance Title Company
- Miriam Moore, Division President, Default Services ServiceLink, a Black Knight Company
- Mary Plumleigh, National Operations Manager, Mid America Mortgage, Inc.
- Nancy G. Pratt, VP of Operations and eStrategy, Pavaso
- Patricia Raymo, EVP and COO, Mortgage Master, Inc., a division of LoanDepot
- Nela Richardson, Chief Economist, Redfin
- Kortney Rollinger, SVP of Program Management, RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing Corporation
- Donna Schmidt, Managing Director, DLS Servicing Consultants, LLC, and WaterfallCalc.com, LLC
- Jennifer Sells, EVP of Operations and Client Relations, eMortgage Logic
- Karen L. Spagna, SVP, East Division Home Equity and Mortgage Fulfillment Executive, Bank of America
- Amie Sparks-Beebe, CEO and President, A2Z Field Services
- Carolyn Thompson, Owner, A-Son's Construction, Inc.
- Cheryl Travis-Johnson, EVP and COO, VRM Mortgage Services
- Cristy Ward, Chief Strategy Officer, Mortgage Connect, L.P.
- Ramie Word, VP of Foreclosure, Nationstar Mortgage, LLC
- Annalisa Crisafulli Xioutas, President and CEO, Realty Trust Advisors
2015 Leading Ladies—Emerging Leaders (35 years old and under)
- Cari Burris, Co-founder, Director of Operations, Nationwide Appraisal Network
- Morgan Clemons, Compliance Attorney, Aldridge Pite LLP
- Dana Gipson, Senior Director of Operations, Digital Risk Mortgage Services
- Christy Kirby, Senior Underwriter/Team Lead, Bank South Mortgage, LLC
- Dominique Mancuso, Capital Markets Senior Trader, W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital LLC
- Bridget Miles, Senior Manager, Key Client Initiatives, Clayton Fixed Income Services
- Gracie Morrow, VP of Sales, Guardian Mortgage
- Megan Reese, VP of Operations, Mortgage Contracting Services, LLC
- Ronya Rjaile, SVP, Operations, Parkside Lending
- Dayna Silver, Director, Strategic Development, Mortgage Quality Management & Research, LLC
To read in-depth profiles on all our honorees, click here, or check out the August 2015 Issue of the MReport!